This two day course will cover the database, communications manager and service manager within PathFinder. Customers who already have a working knowledge of EDI and Data structures will get the most benefit from the course.
The course aims to equip attendees to process files, set up trading partners and configure communications within PathFinder.
The PathFinder Client and Server training course includes:
- PathFinder structure overview
- PathFinder configuration (client and server)
- Pathfinder communications and service managers
- Brief review of file syntaxes (flat, delimited, XML) (If further information is required in this area, please see our course on EDI and data structures)
- Trading partner setup (companies, message profiles, aliases).
- Process stages: identification, Translation, routing
- Archive monitoring and maintenance
- Communications configuration (AS2, Database, Email, File, FTP, HTTP, OFTP)
- Listeners and collectors
- Call scheduler and communications tracking
- User maintenance
- Watches, alerts and notifications
- Maintenance of digital certificates in PathFinder
- Map maintenance
- PathFinder Monitor
- Practical exercises